BlueStacks 2019 Update: A quite famous Android apps emulator for PC and Mac has got recently updated. The latest BlueStacks 4 Updated version is already here. Since the Android and iOS platforms attracts thousands of developers in making their apps and games for both platforms. So there are millions of people who wish to use these apps or play wonderful games on Windows or mac loaded PC.
So BlueStacks here plays a role of a bridge in bringing those wonderful apps to larger Laptop or Desktop screens. There have been lot of Emulators available in the market so far. But BlueStacks becomes prominent due to it’s stability and performance.
[wpsm_update date=”2018.12.17″ label=”Update”] The latest version of BlueStacks 4 is version 4.32.75 for Windows 10 64-bit[/wpsm_update]
I can assure you that this is the only Android App Emulator Player which can run high-end smartphone games on any Windows 10/8/7 PC. Similarly these powerful features can be used on any MacOS running computer as well.
Main Features of BlueStacks 2019 Update:
The latest BlueStacks 4 is the 4th gen of the original BlueStacks app player. The very first BlueStacks 1 App player was introduced back in 2011 as the Public Alpha version. But later it was updated with the new BlueStacks 2 version soon. The main focus was to make this app player enable Android apps on any given laptop or Desktop PC using less and less resources.
The Latest 2019 BlueStacks main features include:
[su_list icon=”icon: hand-peace-o”]
- Custom KeyMapping for most games and apps.
- Impressive stability for longer duration games like PUBG Mobile etc.
- Lighter and sleeker interface for the latest bluestacks 4 updated 2019 version.
- Specially designed for High-end Games.
- Absolutely free to use.
- Works on all Windows versions including Windows 10/8/7/XP.
- BlueStacks 4 is more stable and works better on MacOS computers.
- Apps and Games now can easily integrate with all your Social Media accounts like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc.
- The new BlueStacks 4 UI can be customized to make it look like whatever you want.
- Drag and Drop apk installation enabled in BlueStacks 2019 update.
- The latest BlueStacks 4 supports multiple platform including Windows, macOS, Linux and Ubuntu.
- Just like Social media, Multiple Google Accounts integration enabled.
BlueStacks 4 2019 Update minimum requirements:
Here I am sharing the minimum system configuration for you to download and install BlueStacks 4 on. It’s confirmed that the better specs you have in your PC, the smoother and more stable will be the BlueStacks 2019 app.
|Operating System:||Windows 7 or Above|
|Processor:||Intel Core i3 or AMD A12 or above|
|RAM:||2 GB minimum (4 GB Recommended)|
|HDD Space:||4 GB|
|Drivers:||Updated Graphics drivers needed|
|Authorities:||Administrator powers needed while installation|
BlueStacks Key Mapping Features:
I have downloaded and installed many Android Emulators on my PC. But I have to admit that the Key mapping features on BlueStacks 2019 are the best ones so far. You can play using Touch screen or even customize keys according to your game play. More over the key mapping is simple easy and got a clean looking UI.
How to Download and install BlueStacks 4 App Player 2019:
The best way to get your hands on the latest BlueStacks 4 App player is to get it via Offline Installer. It’s not more then 400 MB and can be easily downloaded on any PC. Anyways you can follow this step by step guide to get it downloaded on your PC.
- All you need is to make sure that you have the pre-requirments checked.
- Download the BlueStacks 4 App Player from the given link blow.
- Right Click on the downloaded Offline BlueStacks Installer package and select Run as Administrator
- Once done. Simply install the package.
It will hardly take 5-10 minutes to install BlueStacks 4 on your Windows 10/8/7. Similar procedure can be adopted for BlueStacks 4 DMG file available for the Mac OS.
[su_box title=”BlueStacks 2019 Update Download Link” style=”noise” box_color=”#ff0606″ title_color=”#ffffff” radius=”7″]Download BlueStacks 4 for 2019 from the given link below
Once you have downloaded and installed your BlueStacks app player. You can checkout this detailed guide about how to download and install any Android App on PC using BlueStacks App Player.