Download Free Farming Simulator 16 Simulation Game for Windows 10 PC Desktop and Laptop
[su_button url=”https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.giantssoftware.fs16&hl=None” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#c91010″ size=”8″ radius=”round” icon=”icon: download”]Download[/su_button]
App Name: Farming Simulator 16 Simulation Game for
App Version: 126.96.36.199
Size 17 MB
Last Update: 02 April 2020
How to Install Farming Simulator 16 Simulation Game for Windows 10:
Here is the step by step guide about how to download Farming Simulator 16 Simulation Game for Windows PC, laptop or Mac computer.
1st Step)- First of All you need to download BlueStacks 2019 App Player here. Or You can download Nox Player 2019 for Windows here.
2nd Step)- Once Downloaded, Make sure to Sign in with your Google Account to setup BlueStacks.
3rd Step)- Now go and open the Google Play Store to download the Farming Simulator 16 Simulation Game for Desktop and Laptop computers.
4th Step)- If you couldn’t find it from the play store simply download the Farming Simulator 16 Simulation Game apk For Windows 10 Desktop PC
5th Step)- Now you may install the game as shown in the images.
6th Step)- That’s it. Enjoy the game now.
You have officially downloaded and installed Farming Simulator 16 Simulation Game on Desktop Computers using the BlueStacks app player. Now you can enjoy the game.
Farming Simulator 16 Simulation Game Screenshots:
Here are some of the screenshots of the app.
Farming Simulator 16 Simulation Game for Overview and Features:
Manage your own farm and drive massive machines in an open world! Farming Simulator 16 allows you to manage your own realistic farm in extraordinary detail. Plant, grow, harvest, and sell five different crops, raise cows and sheep, and sell timber at your own pace. Buy new fields to expand your farm land. Take direct control of harvesters and tractors, or hire AI helps and manage your growing farm from the full screen management map. As the newest in the series of Farming Simulator games, this game has the best of agriculture simulation. The game features massive tractors and other machines from over 20 brands of agricultural manufacturers, including New Holland, Case IH, Ponsse, Lamborghini, Horsch, Krone, Amazone, MAN and more.
– New 3D graphics show even more detail on your machinery!
– Plant and harvest five different crops: Wheat, canola, corn, sugar beet and potatoes
– Sell your crops in a dynamic market
– Use realistic tractors and trucks from some of the biggest agriculture machine makers
– Feed your cows and sheep to produce and sell milk and wool
– Forestry has gone mobile! Harvest wood with dedicated machinery and sell the timber
– Manage AI helpers for better results
– Play with a friend in local multiplayer mode for WiFi and Bluetooth (not available on Android TV)
– Android TV support
Improved display on larger screens
Added rewarded videos
Fixed several crashes
Support model list：
The Samsung Galaxy S4/S5/S6/S7/S8/S9/S10/S20 series
Also the Samsung Galaxy Note4/Note5/Note6/Note7/Note8/Note9/Note10/Note10+ series
and Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 series
Farming Simulator 16 Simulation Game for PC Requirements:
|Game Name:||Farming Simulator 16 Simulation Game for Windows 10 PC|
|Platform:||Windows 10, 8, 7 or Mac OS|
|Tools:||BlueStacks or Nox App Player|
|Specs Needed:||2 GB RAM + 100 MB HDD Space + Direct X|
- Rhythm Games Casual Game for Windows 10 PC
- Foot Clinic ASMR Feet Care App for Windows 10 PC
- Touchdown Glory 2020 Game for Windows 10 PC
- Hyper Life Simulation Game for Windows 10 PC
- Energy Blast game for Windows 10 PC
- Homescapes Casual Game for Windows 10 PC
- Tangle Master 3D Puzzle Game for Windows 10 PC
- Stack Colors Casual Game for Windows 10 PC
Farming Simulator 16 Simulation Game for PC Final Words:
I have personally downloaded the game. Trust me it works like a charm. The super awesome PC or laptop graphics and sound card let Farming Simulator 16 Simulation Game run so smoothly that I would never experience on my smartphone. So I am highly recommending this app to be played on a larger screen laptop or desktop PC.